Things you might find helpful to bring:
• Personal Spiritual resources (ie. Bible, journal, or reflective book)
• Alarm clock
• Toiletries (ie. toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, razor, shaving cream, brush or comb)
• Appropriate clothes for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
• Comfortable informal clothing(we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
• Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
• Gym shoes for our exercise room
What are the rooms like?
The bedrooms provide a sink, a writing table and chair, a small closet, and a Bible. If you have special needs, please let us know when you register and we’ll make every effort to accommodate you.
What can I expect?
We offer a variety of retreats that meet individual needs. Depending upon the retreat you select, it may include instructional presentations, designated time for silence, prayer, and meditation, and sacramental opportunities and communal prayer.
What are the meals like?
Meals at Jesuit Spiritual Center are served in our beautiful common dining rooms. Our kitchen staff takes great pride in providing nutritious meals. We can accommodate most special dietary needs you may have, with prior notification.
For any other questions, please call Mary Ellen at (513) 248-3500 ext. 10.