Most frequent questions and answers
Registration begins at 5:00pm on the first day followed by dinner at 6:00pm. You will meet your director at 7pm and orientation is at 7:30pm. The retreat ends with lunch at 11:45am on the last day.
This is a 7-day silent retreat which will include daily individual spiritual direction. There will be designated time for Eucharist and Morning Prayer. There are some art materials, clay and pastels for your use. Massage will be available with a licensed massage therapist for a fee of $60. There is an exercise room on the grounds.
- Personal Spiritual resources (ie. Bible, journal, or reflective book)
- Alarm clock
- Toiletries (ie. toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, razor, shaving cream, brush or comb)
- Appropriate clothes for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
- Comfortable informal clothing(we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
- Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
- Gym shoes for our exercise room
The bedrooms provide a sink, writing table and chair, small closet, and Bible. There are shared bathrooms and shower rooms. If you have a special need, please let us know when you register and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Meals at Jesuit Spiritual Center are served in our common dining rooms. Our kitchen staff takes great pride in providing nutritious meals. We can accommodate most special dietary needs you may have, with prior notification.