Sealed in Spirit
Virtual Confirmation Retreat
Thank you for joining us for this virtual retreat! As you enter into this experience, we invite you to prepare a space for yourself in which you can focus your attention fully on this retreat without distraction. Find a quiet space, light a candle, bring a cup of water or your favorite beverage; anything you can do to create a sacred space for yourself is welcome!
The retreat consists of two main sessions, Chosen for Christ and Sealed in Spirit, and ends with a shorter closing session, Become. Each session will invite you to spend some time reflecting on your own spiritual journey towards Confirmation, and where Jesus has been present. We encourage you to bring a journal and something to write with, and use the provided time to answer the questions for each session.
Session 1 | Chosen for Christ
Questions for Reflection
- Who introduced you to your faith? Why did they want you to have a relationship with God?
- Where have you experienced God’s call in your life? What does God want for you?
- How have you responded to God’s call in your life? How does choosing to be Confirmed fit into that decision?
Session 2 | Sealed in Spirit
Questions for Reflection:
- What do spiritual gifts look like in your life? How do you most use them?
- What are some gifts and talents that you bring to your community regularly?
- What gifts do you need from God? How could God help you to serve others with love?
Session 3 | Become