Most frequent questions and answers
Retreats begin with dinner on the first day and conclude after lunch on the final day (typically 6pm Friday to 1pm Sunday)
We offer a variety of retreats that meet individual needs. Depending upon the retreat you select, it may include instructional presentations, designated time for silence, prayer, and meditation, and sacramental opportunities and communal prayer.
- Personal Spiritual resources (ie. Bible, journal, or reflective book)
- Alarm clock
- Toiletries (ie. toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, razor, shaving cream, brush or comb)
- Appropriate clothes for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
- Comfortable informal clothing(we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
- Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
- Gym shoes for our exercise room
The bedrooms provide a sink, writing table and chair, small closet, and Bible. There are shared bathrooms and shower rooms. If you have a special need, please let us know when you register and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Meals at Jesuit Spiritual Center are served in our common dining rooms. Our kitchen staff takes great pride in providing nutritious meals. We can accommodate most special dietary needs you may have, with prior notification.