Ignatian Weekend Retreats
Come and Find Rest
We are a spiritual center providing a tranquil environment for prayer and discernment where people of all walks of life are encouraged to experience a deeper relationship with God.Register for your Retreat >
Most frequent questions and answers
Retreats begin with dinner on the first day and conclude after lunch on the final day (typically 6pm Friday to 1pm Sunday)
- Personal Spiritual resources (ie. Bible, journal, or reflective book)
- Alarm clock
- Toiletries (ie. toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, razor, shaving cream, brush or comb)
- Appropriate clothes for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
- Comfortable informal clothing(we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
- Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
- Gym shoes for our exercise room
The bedrooms provide a sink, a writing table and chair, a small closet, and a Bible. If you have special needs, please let us know when you register and we’ll make every effort to accommodate you.
We offer a variety of retreats that meet individual needs. Depending upon the retreat you select, it may include instructional presentations, designated time for silence, prayer, and meditation, and sacramental opportunities and communal prayer.
Meals at Jesuit Spiritual Center are served in our beautiful common dining rooms. Our kitchen staff takes great pride in providing nutritious meals. We can accommodate most special dietary needs you may have, with prior notification.
We’re here to help!
For more information or to register for a retreat, click on the date or theme.
|Paul Macke, SJ||Letting God Find Us in All Things||Mary Reparatrix|
|March 8-10, 2019||Paul Macke, SJ | Mary McKeon||Journeying with Jesus||Children of Mary|
|Dave Meconi, SJ||Walking to Calvary with Christ||Holy Week Retreat|