Most frequent questions and answers
Retreats begin with social at 5:45pm followed by dinner at 6:30pm on the first day and conclude after lunch on the final day at 1:00pm
These are silent retreats. An experienced retreat director provides a series of presentations on a particular theme, provides reflections on Scripture and offers methods of how to grow closer to our loving God. Retreats include Mass, Reconciliation, Adoration, Stations of the Cross, Rosary, Healing Service, Spiritual Direction and time for private reflection.
- Personal Spiritual resources (ie. Bible, journal, or reflective book)
- Alarm clock
- Toiletries (ie. toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, razor, shaving cream, brush or comb)
- Appropriate clothes for your walk to and from the bathroom and shower room
- Comfortable informal clothing (we recommend clothes that can be layered, especially during the cool months)
- Comfortable shoes for walking our grounds
- Gym shoes for our exercise room
The bedrooms provide a sink, writing table and chair, small closet, and Bible. There are shared bathrooms and shower rooms. If you have a special need, please let us know when you register and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Meals at Jesuit Spiritual Center are served in our common dining rooms. Our kitchen staff takes great pride in providing nutritious meals.